IT - Institute of Computer Science
- Introduction to the central IT services
- Getting an account at the department of computer science
- User portal - self-service management system
- Using Nextcloud (We have moved from Owncloud to Nextcloud on 14.02.2018)
Using Owncloud (Retired on 14.02.2018)
- Using version control systems SVN
- Using version control systems GitLab
- Using RocketChat
Beginning April 2018, we reserve the following weekly time period for regular maintenance activities:
from 7:00am to 9:00am (local time Würzburg)
During this period, there may be a short interruption of our IT services. There will be no separate announcement for maintenance activities or downtime during this window.
Maintenance activities leading to larger downtimes will be announced a few days before the event by email.
For any question/bug report/upgrade wish/etc. concerning our central IT at CS, please write an email to the functional address firstname.lastname@example.org. Two of us (Fritz Kleemann and Lakshminarasimhan Srinivasan) are behind this address.
WIKI - Institute of Computer Science
- All pages of the wiki are world readable.
- All authenticated users are allowed to edit everything in this wiki. With freedom comes responsibility, please use it wisely.