If you do not have an account, look here.
Rocket.Chat provides desktop clients for Windows, Linux and Mac. Mobile clients are provided for both Android and IOS devices. To download the latest version of the client, please look here
The official user guide for RocketChat can be found here
- Video/Voice calls and Video-Conference (uses meet.jit.si) are features still in beta. Please report bugs to github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/issues
- Searching for a user using the full name does not work on the main search yet, but is coming soon. This works through "Create a new channel"->"Search by username" as long as the user has updated his/her name in the rocketchat profile.
To open a video/voice call between just two users, use the direct message route. Choose the user, click on "User Info" icon on the right sidebar and click on the video/telephone icon to make a direct video/audio call.
To view the menu of Mensa, Mensateria and Frankenstube in a channel:
- add the user "MensaBot" (ext700590) to your channel
- Use !mensa to show the menu for the current day. !mensa <offset> shows menu for other days, e.g. "!mensa +1" gives you the menu for tomorrow
- Only menus for the current week are available.
For any question/bug report/upgrade wish/etc. concerning our central IT at CS, please write an email to the functional address email@example.com. Two of us (Fritz Kleemann and Lakshminarasimhan Srinivasan) are behind this address.