If you do not have an account, look here.
- Login with your username and the password you set after receiving the account creation email.
- The personal data section is based on information contained in the university’s central system (ZVD) and cannot be modified.
- On account creation, you are not a member of any group. To begin with, you can create a repository or an Nextcloud group.
- As soon as a repository is created, a new group is also created for this repository and you can add/delete members to/from this group.
- Nextcloud groups are basically groups that you create to share a certain folder with multiple users. This is only meant to make sharing easier among larger groups, for example, you can create a group containing all members of a chair.
- SVN repositories support only key-based authentication. Every user has to upload her/his public-key and this can be managed through the user portal.
Forgot your password?
Ask for a new one here: https://user.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/resetPassword.php